Watch, Listen and Win with Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
Just watch Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, weekdays at 12:30 PM on My Michiana for the Code Word of the Day. The next day, listen to Irish Dave in the morning beginning at 5am on U93 for your cue to call!
The first caller with the correct Code Word will qualify to win a trip for two to Las Vegas, plus tickets to be in the live studio audience at a Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? taping!
Sweepstakes runs July 18-25.
My Michiana/U93—Las Vegas—“Who Wants to be a Millionaire” Watch, Listen & Win Official Rules and Regulations:
Sweepstakes Starts: July 18, 2016
Sweepstakes Ends: July 25, 2016
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
1. SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by ‘WMYS, My Michiana’ (“Sponsor”) whose address is 26 N. Halsted, Chicago, Illinois 60661.
2. ENTRY AND SELECTION OF WINNER. A purchase is not required to enter or win the Sweepstakes, and a purchase does not increase the odds of winning. The Sweepstakes begins Monday, July 18, 2016 at 11:00 AM ET and ends Monday, July 25, 2016 at 9:00 AM ET unless extended by ‘WMYS, My Michiana.’ To participate, viewers must watch Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, weekdays at 12:30 PM ET on My Michiana for their chance to win a trip for two (2) to Las Vegas to be in the audience at a filming of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (“Prize”) during the Sweepstakes period on ‘WMYS, My Michiana.’ Viewers will watch Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, weekdays at 12:30 PM ET on My Michiana. Viewers must then listen to Irish Dave on U93 the following morning from 5:00 AM ET to 9:00 AM ET for the cue to call for the Code Word of the Day. The first caller with the correct Code Word of the Day will be entered to win the Prize. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted during this Sweepstakes. Five (5) callers will qualify and one (1) Winner will be drawn at random from the five (5) qualifying callers by using a Winner software selection tool.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, due to technical/network failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor reserves the rights to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by ‘WMYS, My Michiana’ in its sole discretion, and ‘WMYS, My Michiana’ reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the South Bend-Elkhart DMA, as defined by Nielsen, and are age 21 years or older. Employees of ‘WMYS, My Michiana,’ Weigel Broadcasting Co., Artistic Media Partners, New Lenox Travel, Funjet Vacations and their advertising agencies, consultants, franchisees, suppliers, (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), family members are not eligible to enter or win. In addition, individuals who share a common household with an employee of a Sweepstakes Party or who are in any kind of domestic relationship or partnership with an employee of a Sweepstakes Party (e.g., boyfriends, girlfriends, fiancé, roommates) are not eligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes. Sponsor shall be the sole judge of what constitutes a domestic relationship or partnership in the event of a dispute.
This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Entrants do not have to have viewed the 12:30 PM ET episode of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? to enter for their chance to win this Sweepstakes; however, they must correctly answer the Code Word of the Day.
4. PRIZE. One (1) Winner will receive a $2000 travel voucher from New Lenox Travel and Funjet Vacations to book their trip for two (2) to Las Vegas and two (2) tickets to be in the audience for a taping of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible Sweepstakes entries containing correct Code Word of the Day. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected and notified by ‘WMYS, My Michiana’ on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 by phone. The Prize Winner must possess a valid picture ID to claim their Prize.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS. The Prize is non-transferable and travel must be completed by August 1, 2017. Modifications to this Prize are up to the absolute discretion of the Prize provider. The Winner and their travel companion must be 21 years of age or older at the time of prize acceptance. The Prize is subject to black-out dates and terms and conditions of the Prize provider. Audience tickets to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? are subject to availability and filming schedule.
There will be no substitute or cash redemption awarded to the Sweepstakes Winner. All income and other taxes are the responsibility of the Winner. By entering, the Winner is consenting to the use of their name, likeness, and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
6. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant forever discharges, releases, and holds harmless Sponsor and each of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the Sweepstakes, however caused.
The Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes. Sponsor will report any individual winnings more than $600 (in cash or fair market value of the goods or services) in a one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service. The Winner will receive a Form 1099 from Sponsor if Sponsor reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
The Winner will be required to acknowledge, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Letter of Indemnification prior to the receipt of their Prize (except where prohibited). Failure to comply with the rules and conditions of the Sweepstakes may result in a forfeiture of their Prize. The Winner has five (5) business days to return all requested identification and release forms. After this time period, the Prize may be revoked and a new Winner may be drawn from the other qualifying callers containing the correct Code Word of the Day.
7. SPONSOR’S RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. These Official Rules are subject to modifications by ‘WMYS, My Michiana.’ The decisions made by ‘WMYS, My Michiana’ concerning any and all matters with respect to this promotion shall be final. In the event of a computer or telephone failure, or any other circumstances beyond the control of ‘WMYS, My Michiana’ that renders the Sweepstakes not capable of completion as planned, including due to force majeure or non-authorized human intervention that comprises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of Sweepstakes, ‘WMYS, My Michiana’ may, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine to cancel, terminate, or modify this Sweepstakes, including by determining not to award the planned Prizes or any Prize at all. ‘WMYS, My Michiana’ is not responsible for replacing the Prize as a result of events beyond the control of ‘WMYS, My Michiana.’
This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited, penalized or otherwise restricted by law. Any attempt by any participant to bypass these rules by the use of alias email addresses, illegitimate identities, registrations or logins, or any other scheme will void that participant’s entry/entries and may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. A copy of these official Sweepstakes rules are available at http://mymichianatv.com/, www.U93.com or at ‘WMYS, My Michiana’ offices located at 53550 Generations Dr. South Bend, IN or by writing to ‘WMYS, My Michiana,’ ‘Millionaire Giveaway 2016’ 53550 Generations Dr. South Bend, IN 46635.
8. WINNER LIST. The Prize Winner’s name will be posted on www.MyMichianaTV.com on August 1, 2016 once the Winner is confirmed according to the Official Rules, their name will be added to this online Winner list. The Winner’s name will be available online until December 31, 2016. If you wish to receive the name of the Sweepstakes Prize Winner, you must send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to ‘WMYS, My Michiana,’ ‘Millionaire Giveaway 2016 Winner,’ 53550 Generations Dr. South Bend, IN 46635. ‘WMYS, My Michiana’ must receive any such request for the Winner’s name no later than December 31, 2016.